Find out More
- Estimates in Person
- Know your Mover
- Corporate Relocation
- International Moving
- Photo Gallery & Testimonials
Our warehouses are clean and secure (with monitored burglar/fire alarm systems) and meets the rigid criteria required for storing the household goods of U.S. Military personnel.
Storage for a household goods move may be required in a couple of different ways:
- Permanent Storage – required if you are going to be in storage for more than 6 months. You are moving and want to put partial or everything in storage until plans are made as to your future home or moving overseas and storing everything until your return to the States. A lot of different scenarios could apply here.
- SIT – Storage in Transit – temporary storage while shipment is in transit from origin to destination. Home is not ready to move into at destination, must leave town before your home sells, again any scenario could apply here.
In both situations your household goods will be stored in vaults and stored at the warehouse until a driver has been assigned to load your shipment for delivery to destination. In some instances your household goods may be stored at destination and then delivered.IMPORTANT: An inventory will be made upon loading of your shipment and accountability will follow every phase of the move.
EDC is equipped to handle all of your file storage and record management needs.
Outsourcing your records management can produce numerous benefits to your organization:
- Concentrate on your core business competencies
- Eliminate office labor costs associated with file management.
- Find records easier and more quickly.
- Utilize valuable office space more effectively.
EDC offers a wide spectrum of record management services:
- Bar-coding Inventory and Database Management
- Standard & Emergency File Delivery Services
- Detailed File Activity Reporting
- On Site & Off Site Destruction Services
- Complete Line of Storage Supplies
- Specialized Storage of Medical Records and X-Rays
Today’s world demands accurate and timely information and EDC is prepared to meet that demand through the use of current technology in warehouse management. With our detailed and specifically tailored barcode system, each customer that stores their goods in our warehouse space has the assurance that their items are tracked from the moment they are loaded at residence, delivered to our dock, to the time when they are stored, and finally, when they deliver out to their final destination.
Your household goods may be stored in one of our facilities in sealed wooden containers (6 x 7 x 8), with built in pallets that keep your belongings 6 inches off the ground. Inside these containers your valuable furniture pieces are well padded and protected. In addition, we inspect items being placed into storage and refuse goods that are hazardous or that appear to be infested. Note: Your nice over-stuffed furnishings (sofa, loveseat, recliner, etc.) may be stretch wrapped and protected in the over-stuffed section of our facility.