Find out More
Our staff will examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment. Each item will be scanned into invertory and placed in a secure location in our warehouse. That information will be confirmed with our customers.
This service includes unpacking of the product at our destination delivery terminal, close inspection, wipe down prior to delivery and repair services ranging from minor touch up to full repair. Our deluxing service can greatly diminish your return rates by ensuring your consumer's satisfaction.
- Carefully unpack ALL products and perform a complete visual survey.
- Wipe down entire product with a slightly dampened clean cloth. Clean glass and mirrors.
- If damage is present determine if it is related shipping or manufacture. Advise appropriate individual/department.
- Inspect finish to ensure uniform sheen and consistent color.
- Check all drawers for smooth operation by pulling out drawer several times. It should not be required, but paraffin can be applied to wood runners if deemed necessary.
- Open and close all doors to ensure an even and unencumbered closure. Most doors are manufactured with 3-way adjustable hinges. If necessary adjust using a Phillips screwdriver.
- Prior to loading onto truck, identify location and proper application for all parts needed for in-home delivery and set up. (Shelves, pins, etc.)
- All case goods and bookcases are manufactured with adjusters. When placing product in the customer’s home, level the product for stability. When placing a bookcase against a wall, place in front of the carpet tack strip and extend adjusters out so the unit tilts slightly backward.
- Leather goods should be dusted with a soft cloth. Keep out of direct sunlight. Scratches may be rubbed out by the heat & oils of your hand, use circular motion.
- Upholstered goods should be checked for rips or tears in fabric. Guide to cleaning comes with each unit.
- All the above inspections have been performed and product is deemed ready for delivery.
We consider “Assets” as "permanent" objects that a business uses internally, such as computers, tools, or educational material. Inventory tracking refers to objects that are sold, distributed, or otherwise consumed by a company or customer. These "temporary" objects include retail items and office supplies. EDC can track both for you, but requirement for both are very different in how they are placed and handled. We know the difference. EDC uses an on-demand solution for tracking your assets and inventory. For our customers it is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Utilize existing OEM bar codes or apply your own.
Real-time access to your data.
Data security and reliability.
Our EDC tracker Inventory Systems inventories all items that arrive or depart any EDC Warehouse. We scan In/Out and we collect and store user IDs, date and time in/out of all items, locations, and quantities. In addition, EDC Tracker completes routine physical inventories, manages a perpetual inventory and tracks items checked out by employees and/or customers. Our EDC tracker system contains user-customizable fields allowing the user to specify the naming of each field using their business terminology. The software generates user-customized reports, and logs that keep a history of the receipt, movement, and issuance of inventory. Products or your Inventories can be reviewed on the Internet within hours of arriving or departing our warehouse.
- Items In Warehouse
- Daily Items received.
- Items shipped out each day.
- Physical Inventory Counts
- Warehouse location
- Orders Pending in System
All moving teams are comprised of employees and contractors who have undergone training and background. Additionally, all movers will be in uniform at all times.
All storage facilities of EDC are protected by Fire and Burglary Protection Systems and are protected 24 hours a day and are connected directly to local police and fire departments, and are also equipped with an insurance approved sprinkler system.Some of our customers place inventory at our warehouses. This service can lower your transportation expense and can create better just-in-time deliveries.
One of the key elements that have allowed EDC to become a leading service provider is its superior technology. An example of this is our Inventory Management System. Through our barcode scanning technology we can provide you with real-time, web-based information of your inventory. The status of any item, or order, is just a finger touch away via the Internet. In addition this technology enables us to accurately manage your inventory while it's in our facility.
With our inventory management system, barcode scanning technology and trained management, EDC can handle your merge-in-transit deliveries or projects. Once the product has been received in our warehouse, from your multi-vendor suppliers, their every movement will be tracked through the delivery process and POD scan. This information is available to you via our website or a website set up specifically for your use.
* Some Computer programs & tracking programs may not be installed at all location.