Find out More
- Estimates in Person
- Know your Mover
- Corporate Relocation
- International Moving
- Photo Gallery & Testimonials
Moving Made Simple
- Step 1: A trained, experienced EDC move consultant will visit your home for a complete, accurate, no obligation estimate. The consultant will review with you the articles that we will not move and explain the valuation/insurance options. Also, the consultant can review some tips for moving with kids and pets.
- Step 2: Prior to moving day, the EDC packing crew** will carefully pack all of your belongings. EDC Movers will use the appropriate moving boxes and the right packing material to cushion and protect the contents.
- Step 3: One of our experienced driver teams will load your household goods securely and safely on the truck or trailer.
- Step 4: Your valuable possessions will be delivered to your new home. If requested, our crews are available to provide complete unpacking service at destination.
** All EDC personnel are drug tested and background checked according to state (HB705/2003) and federal requirements.
LICENSED / REGISTERED. EDC Moving Systems is a registered Household Mover and therefore licensed by the State of Texas, Department of Motor Vehicles to do business in Texas. EDC is fully insured for your protection. All movers are required to be registered and licensed with the State of Texas, Department of Motor Vehicles. You can verify our license by either clicking here, or going to the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles and searching the database by our license number, which is License No. 005344018C.
Texas Intrastate moves may be handled by either Electronic Data Carriers of Texas, Inc. under TxDMV No. 005344018C or Atlas Van Lines, Inc. Texas Agent under TxDMV No. 005017368C.